Íbero Spanish School is proud to offer students a learning environment that maximizes the educational advantages of full-immersion group study
Spanish Courses in Buenos Aires: Our friendly atmosphere encourages sociability and the fostering of bonds between students, staff, and instructors. Our small-size, highly personalized classes allow students their optimal progress.
Our Spanish School offers a fully-customizable program of Spanish classes, and works directly with educational and cultural exchange programs around the world. Our daily Spanish Courses are offered year- round and taught by fully certified, Spanish native and bi-lingual instructors.
- Spanish Courses in Buenos Aires: We offer single-day classes Mondays through Fridays. Students have the option to take classes in the morning from 9am to 1pm or in the afternoon from 2pm to 6pm. The cost per 4-hour daily class is 39 USD.
- Our Spanish immersion classes at Íbero are divided into eight different Spanish language levels, with duration of three weeks to complete each Spanish learning level, coming to class Monday through Friday, three hours daily, either mornings or afternoons.
- Each 3 week course in a daily class is accompanied by an exclusive Íbero Sanish textbook.
- Spanish Courses in Buenos Aires: Each student will also receive an Íbero diploma on his or her last day of school.
- Group classes are conducted both in the mornings and in the afternoons with three to nine students per class. This allows us to give each student individual attention that allows you to progress at a quick but comfortable pace.
- Spanish Courses in Buenos Aires: Our prices are the best in Buenos Aires for academic teaching in all Buenos Aires.
- Íbero’s highly praised and solidly organized educational plan leads to full fluency in Spanish. The school is well-organized and well-equipped, utilizing proven Spanish teaching methods and resources for maximum results.