If you are looking for a Spanish School and Spanish courses in Buenos Aires Íbero Spanish School wants to give you a warm welcome to our Spanish language school and offer you a great Spanish study opportunity. We offer Spanish courses in Buenos Aires throughout the year, excellent opportunities to undertake a TEFL course in professional companies and paid jobs Teaching English to children or Businessmen. Furthermore, we offer diverse possibilities with social programs.
Our Spanish immersion courses are specially designed to guarantee you fast language learning.
Our Spanish courses in Buenos Aires are based on a direct methodology taught by highly professional, native Spanish teachers, in small groups, with up-to-date material, a selection of accommodation guaranteed to meet your needs and finally, an interesting program of cultural and leisure activities. If you are looking for a Spanish School and Spanish courses in Buenos Aires, Íbero offers a high quality Spanish language teaching certificates by Institute Cervantes.Moreover we count with courses of Spanish online that can be attended from home through Skype.
We also offer you courses for Spanish teachers addressed to Spanish native speakers that want to have a professional career teaching Spanish as a foreign language. We offer presence Spanish courses in Buenos Aires, the possibility of getting TEFL certified in Buenos Aires as well. Through our TEFL course, you will get a paid English Teaching Job in companies and language schools in Buenos Aires. Also too, through our volunteer programs you will get to know the country you choose to stay in, to live with locals and to learn a new language, being the Spanish language in the case of Argentina. What’s more, this is a great opportunity to push your professional career as well.
Our complete list of services includes:
- Spanish immersion courses in Buenos Aires
- TEFL course
- Volunteer work
- Paid jobs in ESL
- Online Spanish classes
- Activities: Tango classes and social program, which varies week by week
No matter what type of course you choose or the duration of your stay, where you want to work or learn Spanish in Buenos Aires; our objective is to help our students to achieve total immersion within Argentina during their Spanish Course in Buenos Aires. Each program is structured to help you learn everything about the Spanish language, customs and lifestyle of Argentina.
Spanish Language Course in Argentina
Why choose to study a Spanish Language Course in Argentina? Our students at Íbero Spanish School take Spanish immersion courses for various reasons: some are learning Spanish for work, others for University study and others simply for personal interest. Whatever your reasons are for learning Spanish in Buenos Aires, you can be sure that Íbero´s Spanish immersion flexible courses will suit your individual student needs.
Why choose to study a Spanish Language Course in Buenos Aires? All our Spanish immersion classes in Buenos Aires, Argentina have a maximum of 8 students per class with an average of 6 students.
Use modern communicative Spanish teaching techniques
- All our Íbero Spanish classes have been carefully put together to ensure you will progress with your Spanish level rapidly
- Our Spanish immersion lessons are well structured, intensive and responsive to all different student demands
- Our Spanish courses in Buenos Aires are available in 6 different levels (A1 – C2) that correspond to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR)
- The courses offerings are open to adults aged 17 and over
- Our classes start any Monday of the year
- Our Spanish immersion courses are fun and enjoyable
- All our Spanish programs are taught by native Spanish speakers, educated to degree level and qualified to teach Spanish as a foreign language
- Our diverse Spanish classes are suitable for students from beginner to advanced level
- All Spanish classes missed due to public holidays are made up
Useful information to take into account for all our Spanish Language Courses in Buenos Aires,Argentina
- Each Íbero Spanish class lasts 50 minutes
- The Social Activities Program will complement your structured classroom Spanish learning, consisting of 10 additional lessons per week, all included in the price of your Spanish course.
- You can also take part in our TEFL course in Buenos Aires and get a full time paid job right after the course.
- There is a Spanish placement test to be completed online
- The price of your Spanish course in Buenos Airesincludes all Spanish learning materials including initial Spanish textbook
- Free access to the internet
- Final Spanish exam
- Lifelong end of Spanish course certificate (attendance and academic progress)
Spanish course and accommodation in Buenos Aires
If you are looking for a Spanish course and accommodation in Buenos Aires, we are well aware that accommodation forms a fundamental part of your Spanish language adventure. This is why Íbero Spanish School offers a wide range of good quality, reasonably priced Buenos Aires accommodation to meet your individual needs and budget. If you do not wish to take Spanish classes but are looking for accommodation, please contact our team. Our advisors are always available to offer useful information and assistance to help you make the most appropriate accommodation and Spanish course choice. Upon arriving in Buenos Aires to study Spanish, our team will ensure you settle quickly into Buenos Aires life – whether you choose a host family (homestay), a student residence, a shared flat, or a hotel.
Íbero Spanish School – features
- Centrally located – all of our accommodation is located within 10-30 minutes travelling distance of our Spanish School.
- In good areas close to subway stations and bus routes.
- Carefully selected for a warm friendly atmosphere, good facilities, and clean as well as comfortable surroundings.
- Regularly inspected by all our accommodation advisors to ensure high standards are maintained.
- Good value for money – Buenos Aires can be quite an expensive place to stay. We have negotiated special lower accommodation prices for Íbero Spanish students.
Íbero Spanish School- options
- Buenos Aires homestay (host family – Staying with a Buenos Aires host family is the best way to develop your social Spanish skills and practice what you learn in our classroom.
- Shared apartments – For an independent lifestyle, Íbero Spanish School offers shared apartments, all in excellent locations.
Íbero Spanish School accommodation is normally reserved from the Sunday before the beginning of a Spanish class until the Saturday morning after the course ends, with weekly prices quoted this way. Extra nights can usually be arranged on request at an extra cost. If you are looking for a great Spanish course and accommodation in Buenos Aires, then Íbero Spanish School is by far the best option for you. With the best Spanish Teachers from Buenos Aires who believe in a constant improvement of our courses, we know we can offer the time of your life here!