Why choose Íbero Spanish School in Buenos Aires Argentina in 2016?
Top reasons to choose us
- We have been selected best school by USA Go Abroad, Click here!
- We offer the best prices in Buenos Aires . With 16 years of experience in the language school market in Argentina, we can offer competitive rates and students receive an excellent education.
- We offer best quality of Spanish instruction in small group classes or private classes. Íbero teachers are all native Spanish speakers, bilinguals and university certified as instructors of Spanish as a foreign language. We provide a Spanish learning textbook (published ,144 pages), which is for free with your Spanish course.
- We offer an internationally accredited TEFL Certification course with guaranteed job placement in Argentina and Worldwide. Change your life and start teaching English to enjoy Buenos Aires or the world and get paid for living your dream! Read more iberotefl.com
- Accommodation is provided for a minimum of 4 weeks or 28 nights. All our accommodation options are checked by our staff and regularly monitored to make sure you will have the best Spanish learning experience in Buenos Aires! Read more
- See what students have recently said about our Spanish and TEFL courses , Read more!
- See what TEFL students have recently said about our TEFL courses, Read more!
- See what TEFL and Spanish students have recently said about our Spanish and TEFL courses in Buenos Aires , Read more!
About our Spanish School in downtown Buenos Aires
Located in downtown Buenos Aires and very near the Recoleta area (the best part of Buenos Aires) Since 1999, Íbero Spanish and TEFL School takes a personalized approach to teaching Spanish, adjusting to the level and learning needs of international students from different backgrounds. Our Spanish immersion courses are designed so that students complete an entire unit in three weeks, or after 45 hours of group instruction. We teach the Spanish necessary to communicate in a variety of situations. Read more
Excellent Spanish classes and a great TEFL course
Excellent Spanish classes and a great TEFL course too! If you are looking for a budget-friendly yet intensive program - in either discipline - to do while staying in Buenos Aires, this is the school to pick! My experience was made awesome not just because of the wonderful teachers and the convenient location next to some of the BEST empanadas in town! - but more due to the friendships I created while improving my skills. I was able to speak Spanish to more locals, and to other students who were also studying Spanish (but maybe didn't speak English so well.) which was so cool. It was an experience of a lifetime made better by being at Íbero and I highly recommend it! Tara Musich, USA. Oh! And the student coordinator was super cool and made the best sandwiches!!
ÍBERO SPANISH SCHOOL WAS AN INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE
Íbero Spanish School was an incredible experience; not just for the language practice, but for meeting people and getting a better feel for Buenos Aires. The student coordinator let me sit in on two classes to see which one I fit into best which I really appreciated and I finally decided to join
Alejandro’s Intermedio 3 class. It was so much fun and we spent the majority of the time talking in Spanish about different, natural topics (not rehearsed conversation topics like some other class discussions I’ve had). This was exactly what I wanted since speaking is often the hardest part of learning a new language,and since Alejandro spoke very good English, he helped when we couldn't figure out what to say. His class was engaging, relevant and thoughtful, and after signing up for another week with Alejandro, I felt 100% more comfortable speaking and understanding the language and was able to handle everything I needed to do in Spanish. Also, note to fellow budget travelers: You can’t beat the price, I shopped around A LOT for language institutes and Íbero is by far the best value for your money! Brittany Assef, USA,
Íbero Spanish School is recommended by
Why does Íbero cost less than other similar programs? Because with 16 years in the language school market, we are able to offer high quality Spanish academic classes at affordable prices and prefer to be a small cozy school, where people enjoy studying Spanish and 99% of our student population would recommend us.
CREDENTIALS AND PARTNERS
These are some of the universities we have cooperated with:
Ibero Spanish School
- Conversational Spanish in Buenos Aires
- Spanish for beginners Buenos Aires
- Interactive Spanish Buenos Aires
- Argentina Spanish
- Learning Spanish in Spanish in Argentina
- Gap year in Buenos Aires
- Internship in Buenos Aires
- Argentina Language
- Spanish in Spanish, Buenos Aires Language
- Study Spanish Abroad in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Buenos Aires
- Contact us!
- Fees & Enrollment
- Good to Know
- Our textbooks
- Press & News!
- Price List
- Sign up!
- Social Activities and Volunteering
- Spanish Courses
- Spanish Day Courses
- Spanish immersion program
- Start dates
- TEFL Course
- Terms and Conditions
- Why Íbero Spanish?