Why choose Íbero Spanish School in Buenos Aires Argentina in 2016?
Top reasons to choose Ibero Spanish School Buenos Aires
- Spanish School in Buenos Aires? : We have been selected best school by USA Go Abroad, Click here!
- We offer the best prices in Buenos Aires . With 16 years of experience in the language school market in Argentina, we can offer competitive rates and students receive an excellent education.
- We offer best quality of Spanish instruction in small group classes or private classes. Íbero teachers are all native Spanish speakers, bilinguals and university certified as instructors of Spanish as a foreign language. We provide a Spanish learning textbook (published ,144 pages), which is for free with your Spanish course.
- We offer an internationally accredited TEFL Certification course with guaranteed job placement in Argentina and Worldwide. Change your life and start teaching English to enjoy Buenos Aires or the world and get paid for living your dream! Read more iberotefl.com
- Accommodation is provided for a minimum of 4 weeks or 28 nights. All our accommodation options are checked by our staff and regularly monitored to make sure you will have the best Spanish learning experience in Buenos Aires! Read more
Best reviews about our School in Buenos Aires
- See what students have recently said about our Spanish and TEFL courses , Read more!
- See what TEFL students have recently said about our TEFL courses, Read more!
- See what TEFL and Spanish students have recently said about our Spanish and TEFL courses in Buenos Aires , Read more!
Read Reviews of the Spanish Schools in Buenos Aires, Argentina
The absolutely first thing I did when searching for a place to learn Spanish was look for reviews from people who had studied at Spanish schools in Argentina. Comments on TripAdvisor reviews a tripadvisor and the Lonely Planet forums can be really helpful, as can reading Latin American travel blogs on Spanish immersion classes in Buenos Aires as well as the blog comments. You have to use reviews as a way to find out about the attitude of the school – some are more serious about Spanish language learning or Spanish intensive classes in Buenos Aires while others are much more laid-back. Different styles suit different learners, so make sure to think about what kind of Spanish teaching would work for you.
About our Spanish School in downtown Buenos Aires
Located in downtown Buenos Aires and very near the Recoleta area (the best part of Buenos Aires) Since 1999, Íbero Spanish and TEFL School takes a personalized approach to teaching Spanish, adjusting to the level and learning needs of international students from different backgrounds. Our Spanish immersion courses are designed so that students complete an entire unit in three weeks, or after 45 hours of group instruction. We teach the Spanish necessary to communicate in a variety of situations. Read more
Excellent Spanish classes and a great TEFL course
Excellent Spanish classes and a great TEFL course too! If you are looking for a budget-friendly yet intensive program - in either discipline - to do while staying in Buenos Aires, this is the school to pick! My experience was made awesome not just because of the wonderful teachers and the convenient location next to some of the BEST empanadas in town! - but more due to the friendships I created while improving my skills. I was able to speak Spanish to more locals, and to other students who were also studying Spanish (but maybe didn't speak English so well.) which was so cool. It was an experience of a lifetime made better by being at Íbero and I highly recommend it! Tara Musich, USA. Oh! And the student coordinator was super cool and made the best sandwiches!!
ÍBERO SPANISH SCHOOL WAS AN INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE
Íbero Spanish School was an incredible experience; not just for the language practice, but for meeting people and getting a better feel for Buenos Aires. The student coordinator let me sit in on two classes to see which one I fit into best which I really appreciated and I finally decided to join
Alejandro’s Intermedio 3 class. It was so much fun and we spent the majority of the time talking in Spanish about different, natural topics (not rehearsed conversation topics like some other class discussions I’ve had). This was exactly what I wanted since speaking is often the hardest part of learning a new language,and since Alejandro spoke very good English, he helped when we couldn't figure out what to say. His class was engaging, relevant and thoughtful, and after signing up for another week with Alejandro, I felt 100% more comfortable speaking and understanding the language and was able to handle everything I needed to do in Spanish. Also, note to fellow budget travelers: You can’t beat the price, I shopped around A LOT for language institutes and Íbero is by far the best value for your money! Brittany Assef, USA,
How Much Do Spanish Lessons Cost?
Íbero Spanish School is recommended by
Why does Íbero cost less than other similar programs? Because with 16 years in the language school market, we are able to offer high quality Spanish academic classes at affordable prices and prefer to be a small cozy school, where people enjoy studying Spanish and 99% of our student population would recommend us.
Become an English Teacher in just 4 weeks and start teaching English in Buenos Aires and worldwide!
Internationally recognized Diploma and Teaching practice classes with real English students!
Íbero TEFL is recognized by Fort Hays State University's English as a Second Language Program in the North Central Association for Colleges and Schools, in the USA.
Free Job Placement!
More information? www.iberotefl.com
Intensive Spanish Course in Buenos Aires
There are many options of intensive Spanish courses in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Numerous Spanish Schools in Buenos Aires offering intensive Spanish immersion courses have tried to teach Spanish to foreigners during the past few years; however our method of teaching at Íbero Spanish School has been the most effective.
Picking up the Spanish language is without a doubt one of the most practical and rewarding skills foreign students should choose to develop. In order to learn Spanish effectively , the student clearly needs to begin to build a solid intensive Spanish learning foundation, which future progress will depend upon. In order to learn Spanish effectively, one has to incorporate the four Spanish learning skills: speaking, reading, listening, and writing. Furthermore if you want to learn to speak Spanish you have to study Spanish everyday. It is necessary to take Spanish lessons with an actual Spanish native speaker which will ensure that you not only understand the rules governing the Buenos Aires Spanish language, but also the variations present in it. All new visitors see Buenos Aires according to the different. Sign up!
Spanish Language Schools in Buenos Aires, which one should I choose?
There are several Spanish Language Schools in Buenos Aires, but which one should I choose? Buenos Aires is a cosmopolitan city with lots to offer to our Spanish students from all over the world, who will capture the mixture of the different races and cultures that cohabit Buenos Aires and understand the reason for the idiosyncrasy of the "Porteño", or Buenos Aires inhabitant.
Íbero Spanish, our Language School in Buenos Aires has lots to offer. In the first place, of course a quick Google search for “Spanish Language Schools in Buenos Aires Argentina” will pull up thousands of results, which is no surprise as Buenos Aires is the most popular place to study Spanish in Argentina. With a Spanish Language school on every Buenos Aires street corner, just how do you choose a Spanish school in Buenos Aires?. Sign up!
CREDENTIALS AND PARTNERS
These are some of the universities we have cooperated with:
Ibero Spanish School
- How to find a Spanish Class in Buenos Aires
- Intensive Spanish Course in Buenos Aires
- Study Spanish in Buenos Aires versus Madrid, Spain
- Spanish Language Schools in Buenos Aires, which one should I choose?
- Classes in Spanish, Buenos Aires language
- You can learn Spanish at our school Íbero Spanish
- Íbero TEFL TESOL Course and Fort Hays State University
- Spanish courses abroad in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- How to learn Spanish in Buenos Aires effectively
- Looking for quality Spanish language schools in Buenos Aires?
- Buenos Aires
- Contact us!
- Fees & Enrollment
- Good to Know
- Our textbooks
- Press & News!
- Price List
- Sign up!
- Social Activities and Volunteering
- Spanish Courses
- Spanish Day Courses
- Spanish immersion program
- Start dates
- TEFL Course
- Terms and Conditions
- Why Íbero Spanish?