TEFL + Spanish in Buenos Aires
Íbero Spanish School offers an intense and exciting 4 week internationally recognized TEFL Course in the downtown of beautiful Buenos Aires, at our school. We are the first institute in BA to offer both the training of Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) and Certified Spanish classes in one challenging and fun combined course.
The main goal of our program is that students will be able to communicate, live and work in a Spanish speaking country.A TEFL certificate is an initial qualification for teaching English as a foreign language. TEFL allows people with a passion for teaching to teach in institutes, schools, or privately with individuals in different countries around the world.
What we offer to our students
- Internationally recognized TEFL TESOL Diploma to teach English Internationally and Spanish Certificate
- Externally monitored with 120+ hours total TEFL instruction
- TEFL & Spanish : 4 weeks TEFL & 3 Weeks Spanish
- TEFL Only : 4 weeks of TEFL to teach English anywhere in the world
- Teaching Practice (10 hours teaching practice sessions and 10 hours observations)
- Emphasis on Teaching Levels (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, groups and One-on-One)
- CV Preparation and Free Job Placement, which is guaranteed and direct, right after the TEFL.
- Maximum of 15 students per class, average students per class is 7 or 8.
- US Accredited
- Full-time office staff ensuring each student receives personalized attention
- Highly qualified teachers
- Weekly activities Calendar
- Book and course material
- No registration or application fee
What we require from our prospective students
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Commitment to the program and a high degree of maturity and professionalism.
- Complete the 100 hours of class with tutor.
- Complete the 10 hours of teacher practice and the 10 hours of observations
- Hand in all written assignments and materials.
- Must be a native speaker of English or any other language that can prove to have satisfactorily completed the TOEFL or IELTS, level 6.
Above all, students will leave our course with the skills needed to live and work in Latin America and other countries around the world.
Our courses are externally validated and moderated and both our TEFL and Spanish certificates are nationally and internationally recognized.
Our TEFL Certification Course in Buenos Aires requires exclusive training and careful preparation. It includes 100 hours of input classes and 20 hours of teaching practice.Input classes will be held each day, during the 4 weeks. Observed teaching practice hours will begin the 2nd week of classes. We recommend that our students prepare themselves for a full work load as there is plenty of material to cover. However, our teachers work hard to make each lesson exciting and challenging and we encourage our students have fun with the course, make friends with their fellow classmates, enjoy BA’s sights and attractions, and take part in Íbero’s weekly activities.
We use our own professionally designed lesson books for all TEFL classes. Our books were written with the help of English professionals, English resources, and professional editing.
Our TEFL coursebook includes
Introduction to TEFL
- Foreign Language Experience
- Classroom Management
- Creating the learning environment
- Language Awareness
- Teaching Techniques
- Teaching to Beginners
- Teaching to Intermediates
- Teaching to Advanced
- Teaching Materials
- Sample games/ songs/ audio
- Outline to create a student profile
- Job Placement
MORE INFORMATION www.buenosairestefl.com