Spanish Language Schools in Argentina
Spanish Language Schools in Buenos aires
There are many Spanish Language Schools in Argentina. However, there are some factors to take into account when deciding which Spanish School in Buenos Aires is the best one for you.
- The Best Spanish School in the World: USA Go Abroad ranks Íbero as the number 4 school out of 790 institutes around the globe!
- Lonely Planet Recommendation: The latest edition of this top travel guide specifically recommends studying at Íbero Spanish School.
- Cervantes Institute Recognition: This world-renowned organization, which oversees the international test for Spanish fluency, has officially recognized Íbero Spanish School as an institute of Spanish language learning.
- Other Recognition: SEA (Association of Spanish Schools of Argentina), Argentina’s Secretary of Tourism, and Argentina’s Secretary of Education all officially recognize Íbero Spanish School; thereby proving that the school is a reliable, professional organization with years of experience, and a high turnout of happy former students!
- Small Spanish Classes: Classes have no more than seven people and even fewer during the Northern Hemisphere summer.
- Teachers: Íbero instructors have bachelor’s and/or master’s degrees in relevant fields, training in language education and years of experience.
- Low Price: Íbero Spanish School offers competitive prices coupled with countless free extras such as internet access, travel information and optional enrichment classes.
- Year-round: Íbero is open all year, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., except on major holidays. Students can start or stop classes at any time, so study here works into any schedule.
- Location: Íbero Spanish School is located in the downtown center of Buenos Aires, and all housing accommodations are nearby.
- Comfort: The school building and accommodations are of high quality and very modern.
- Eight Levels: Whether students are beginners or nearly fluent, Íbero can offer him or her the perfect level!
- Diversity: Students are from the United States, Europe, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Japan, Africa and more. They are between the ages of 18 and 65, with the majority in their 20s. University students, professionals and travelers all study here, making Íbero a very diverse school!
- Free Books from the Íbero Spanish Line: Íbero is the only Spanish school in Buenos Aires that offers its own line of textbooks which means that students here get exactly the material they need to learn and grow. Íbero’s professors solidly know all the grammar and language materials and how to cater to each student. Plus, since Íbero does not have to pay royalties, these books are free to all students!
- Fun: The Íbero staff knows students do not just come to learn; they come to have fun! The school is dedicated to making that happen!
“I was lucky to have these profesoras (Florencia, Silvia and Valeria) during my stay in Argentina. I arrived in the country with minimal Spanish-speaking ability and after studying with all three of them I was able to fit into and interact socially with the native population of Buenos Aires. Each of their teaching individually had a great impact on my skill and confidence with the language, and therefore ultimately on my self-satisfaction and enjoyment of Argentine and Latin culture. I recommend all of these (lovely) ladies very highly and hope others get a chance to benefit from them as I have. They’re total rock stars!” Nathan S. Los Angeles, USA.
“When I came to Argentina, I was lost in translation until I decided to learn Spanish at Íbero. I remember how little I understood and thought that it would be impossible for me to learn a new language at the age of 37. The first week was tough, but by the end of the program even I was surprised at how much I understood. I must say I have never in my life been so motivated by excellent teachers and I increasingly started to love the Argentinian culture because of the teachers at this program. I only wish that I had more time because the longer I stayed the more interested I became in seeing some things outside of the city… For those of you planning to come to Argentina, try to set aside at least 3 months so you can not only pace yourself in class, but you can take some weeks off to travel around the country. I definitely plan on returning the next chance I get. I would certainly recommend doing a Spanish Language course at Íbero Spanish Argentina. You will never regret it”. Marie Berthrand. Paris, France.
“Me llamo Maria Luiza Carbone y en Enero me fui a Buenos Aires para tomar clases de castellano. Florencia fue mi profesora por dos semanas y es una óptima profesora, he aprendido mucho en sus clases y ahora puedo escribir y hablar con mucho más facilidad. Me encantaría volver y tomar clases con ella de nuevo”… Gracias por todo, Maria Luiza Carbone. Río de Janeiro, Brazil.
This letter of reference is in regard to Florencia, the creator of this program, an excellent Spanish translator and teacher. I developed a wonderful relationship with her last summer during my visit to Argentina. Not only did she help me in my studies, she also gave me some great insight on the country and how I would benefit from becoming bilingual. When I return to Argentina (someday), it would be an honor to get into contact with Florencia once again. I continue to keep in contact with her and encourage others to study with her. Best Wishes to anyone interested in learning the Spanish language. This Spanish Program which Florencia has created is a wonderful resource for you. Sincerely, Ann-Marie Hershey (From California).