Beginners Spanish course in Buenos Aires
Beginners Spanish course in Buenos Aires
- All our Spanish immersion courses at Íbero start every Monday all year long for all levels.
- All of the Spanish study material is included in the courses fees.
- The courses are designed to focus on each student’s learning needs; this is why we stand out from other institutions offering specialized attention in your learning of Spanish. We consider each student very important to us.
- We often limit each level to a maximum of seven students, but usually groups consist of 3 or 4 students.
- As a part of the program, you get Tango lessons, and you can also take part in the “milongas” (Tango dancing events), and learn more about the Argentinian tango culture. Additionally, we offer additional and free Spanish classes and outings during the week with teachers and staff. Also and for free, you can take part in the very interesting Argentinian cinema lessons, at the school.
There are eight Spanish learning levels. The emphasis in the classes is on the acquisition of oral language as well as the written one. Our method is the newest of all, the task-based approach, in which the students builds the language, so the time is always yours. The lessons are very active and also interactive, dynamic and cost-effective.
We have a wide variety of Spanish courses.
Spanish Standard Course (20 hour per week program)
- 20 hours of Spanish lessons weekly.4 hours per day.
- Spanish Lessons start every Monday from 9 to 1(in the morning) or from 2 to 6 (in the afternoon).
- This Spanish course offers 20 lessons each week and is the right one for those preferring to study while seeing Buenos Aires and taking part in many other activities, such as Tango. This Spanish program includes study material in all the learning skills of Spanish. This schedule of 4 lessons daily enables you to study while you enjoy Buenos Aires.
Spanish Private Lessons Course (20 hour per week program)
20 hours of Spanish lessons weekly.4 hours per day.
The dates of this course are flexible and absolutely tailored to your learning needs.
This Spanish course allows you to improve your Spanish in the shortest time possible. This is the correct option for those wanting to practice more Spanish quickly, efficiently and in a short period or having the class totally tailored to the person’s learning needs. This program also includes the study materials and the lessons planned accordingly. Also, it is very important to have a strong motivation and energy in order to reach the desired level of Spanish.
Combination of Spanish Group and Private Lessons Course
(30 hours per week Program- 6 hours of Spanish lessons per day, 4 hours of Group lessons combined with 2 hours of private lessons)
30 lessons weekly. (20 in a group + 10 individual).
Spanish lessons start every Monday. Group lessons are held in the morning while private lessons are held in the afternoon.
This Spanish program is specifically designed for those wanting to practice Spanish in group lessons, learning not only from other people’s doubts about Spanish in the group class but also concentrating in the skills the student needs to reinforce in additional two hours of Spanish tutoring. This course allows you to focus in important and different skills at the same time. This program also covers all the learning skills you need to succeed in producing Spanish orally or in writing because you will enhance your fluency in Spanish.
Conversation Spanish Lessons
This program is designed for everyone needing to improve with a native Argentinian Teacher (University graduated) the conversational skills necessary to communicate in real situations and to reach fluency in Spanish as soon as possible.
This program is very flexible and focuses only in the student’s needs to improve his/her Spanish. You can choose the time schedule that best suits your needs in conversational, real Spanish situations and discussions about a wide variety of themes such as politics, economics, the social situation in Argentina, literature, etc.
Spanish Super Intensive Course (40 hour per week program)
This program is perfect for students who need to learn or improve their Spanish in an intensive way and also in a short period or under a deadline.
40 hours of Spanish lessons weekly.8 hours per day.(Group or Individual lessons)
Spanish lessons start every Monday from 9 to 1 and from 2 to 6.
This program is especially designed for people under a tight deadline of an examination in their home country, people with scarce time resources, professionals, beginners who intend to move on to reach higher levels of Spanish for anyone who, in a short period, wants to practice, speak and immerse in a lot of Spanish and also cultural aspects.