Our Spanish Language School in Buenos Aires is designed to expose students to all facets of the Spanish language: written practice, conversational skills, listening and comprehension ability, and grammatical instruction and in order to learn more you should be able to complete a learning level in three weeks, so that time is the minimum you’d need to go the fast way and progress in less time.
If you are looking for Spanish Language School in Buenos Aires, Íbero Spanish School wants to give you a warm welcome to our Spanish language school in Buenos Airesand offer you a great Spanish study opportunity.
Our Spanish Language School in Buenos Aires is open throughout the year, also offering excellent opportunities to undertake a TEFL course in professional companies and paid jobs Teaching English to children or Businessmen. Furthermore, we offer diverse possibilities with social programs.
Our Spanish language School in Buenos Aires offers immersion courses which are specially designed to guarantee you fast language learning.
Our Spanish classes are based on a direct methodology taught by highly professional, native Spanish teachers, in small groups, with up-to-date material, a selection of accommodation guaranteed to meet your needs and finally, an interesting program of cultural and leisure activities. If you are looking for a Spanish language School in Buenos Aires, Íbero offers a high quality Spanish language teaching certificates by Institute Cervantes.
Why study Spanish?
- Practicality: Spanish is the second-most spoken language in the world in terms of native speakers.
- Travel: Spanish is the official language of a whopping 21 countries, including almost every country in South and Central America.
- Jobs: Since about 400 million people speak Spanish, many modern jobs require a least some ability to speak the language. Learning Spanish makes potential employees more desirable both at home and abroad, and helps to ensure greater job security.
- United States relations: Researchers predict that, by the year 2050, 25% of US residents will be Hispanic. By that time, any leisure or business-related interaction with the US will probably require at least a nominal understanding of Spanish.
Why study in Buenos Aires, Argentina?
- The Best Country to Visit: In its 2006 list, Lonely Planet ranks Argentina as the most recommended country to visit in the world!
- Useful Dialect: Since about 90% of the world’s native Spanish-speaking countries are in South or Central America, studying Spanish here is the best choice for students who want the ability to easily communicate with a wider group of people.
- Safety: Argentina is arguably the safest country in South America. In fact, the US Department of State says the most dangerous thing here is the traffic!
- High Quality, Low Price: Since the 2002 financial crash, Argentina has been one of the cheapest places to visit in all of South America! Now that the country has recuperated financially, it is one of the most modern and developed countries in the region.
- Great City: Buenos Aires is one of the most-visited cities in all of South America, and it is the largest and most lively city in Argentina. With tango milongas, museums, bars, clubs, churches, a gorgeous waterfront, friendly locals, tourist hot spots and more, it’s packed with daily activities, and a nightlife that runs till dawn!
Why study at our Spanish Language School in Buenos Aires, Íbero?
- The Best Spanish School in the World: Go Abroad has ranked Íbero as the best Spanish and TEFL school out of 790 institutes around the globe!
- Lonely Planet Recommendation: The latest edition of this top travel guide specifically recommends studying at Íbero Spanish School.
- Cervantes Institute Recognition: This world-renowned organization, which oversees the international test for Spanish fluency, has officially recognized Íbero Spanish School as an institute of language learning.
- Small Classes: Classes have no more than seven people and even fewer during the Northern Hemisphere summer.
- Teachers: Íbero instructors have bachelor’s and/or master’s degrees in relevant fields, training in language education and years of experience.
- Low Price: Íbero Spanish School offers competitive prices coupled with countless free extras such as internet access, travel information and optional enrichment classes.
- Year-round: Íbero is open all year, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., except on major holidays. Students can start or stop classes at any time, so study here works into any schedule.
- Location:Íbero Spanish School is located in the downtown center of Buenos Aires, and all housing accommodations are nearby.
I loved the one week I studied at Ibero. Only wish I could have stayed longer. I think the 3 week beginners course is perfect for those who have done little to no Spanish previously. Thanks guys, Laura G, Australia