TEFL courses and Learning Spanish in Buenos Aires
By earning your certification from Íbero TEFL you will gain a highly marketable professional qualification that will enable you to work, live and travel in all Latin America and all corners of the globe. Teaching English opportunities vary widely and chances are that you can find a position that suits your own needs and goals. If you prefer working with younger learners, you can teach children and adolescents.
Teaching English Worldwide, become an English Teacher in Buenos Aires
“Business English” is in extremely high demand across the globe; while those with a humanitarian inclination can also find opportunities on every continent. Most standard contracts for teaching English abroad are 12 months; however 6 month contracts can be found in numerous countries like Argentina and for those looking for even shorter endeavors, summer camps and schools offer a bounty of opportunities. Teaching English in Argentina and abroad is also a profession you can undertake on a part-time basis and private tutoring offers great opportunities to earn additional income, create your own flexible schedule and to work with students on a personal basis.
TEFL courses in Buenos Aires at IBERO TEFL
TEFL courses and Learning Spanish in Buenos Aires: Participants can expect a class to typically run from 1 pm – 6 pm with maximum 10 students in a class. Our TEFL course is based on the idea that by offering small classes our students will maximize their learning, future teachers will make the most of theory time this way. Teaching practice sessions are often done in the morning hours with volunteer language students. All our TEFL training classes are held at language schools and companies for hands on live experience.
10 reasons why choosing IBERO TEFL
TEFL courses and Learning Spanish in Buenos Aires:
- Accredited by renowned global institutions
- International Certificate to teach English in Argentina and Worldwide
- 120 hour- certification TEFL TESOL course in class, intense and full time program
- Certified Spanish immersion classes, to improve career prospects
- Best TEFL tutors, highly qualified team
- Social and cultural activities as a part of the program
- Very safe and comfortable accommodation options to choose from
- Guaranteed ESL ESOL Jobs in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Highly motivated participants will benefit from enjoying Buenos Aires while working full time as an ESL Teacher and improve their Spanish skills while living in a Spanish speaking country.
- We are located in Palermo and also offer accommodation in this beautiful neighborhood, which is Buenos Aires’ largest barrio and one of its most walkable, with tree-lined streets dotted by “casas chorizo”(long, narrow single-story houses built in the late 19th century and now highly coveted for renovation). Buenos Aires’ finest boutiques and restaurants are here but what makes it all the more appealing is that the shops are expertly set in recycled houses, former warehouses and elegant old homes.
TEFL and Spanish classes in Buenos Aires
TEFL courses and Learning Spanish in Buenos Aires: Our Spanish group classes offer a convenient means of receiving an excellent education in the Spanish language at a great value. Our group classes only require participation in units of 1 week, four hours a day, Monday through Friday (a total of 20 hours). You can participate in our group classes or in private classes. Students wanting to improve their Spanish in less time will choose private courses in order to focus on their skills in a limited amount of time. As a TEFL participant, you can participate in our Spanish classes in a private setting during the first two weeks of the TEFL course or in a group class before or after the TEFL.
TEFL courses and Learning Spanish in Buenos Aires? Click here!