Spanish immersion in Argentina
Spanish immersion in Argentina
Íbero is a unique Spanish school based in Buenos Aires, Argentina featuring the best Spanish University-level Instructors with extensive experience in teaching the Spanish language to speakers of all cultural backgrounds. We offer Spanish lessons according to your learning needs. We have many specialized programs, each of them carefully designed by highly qualified IBERO instructors. All of the faculty working here at IBERO have a wide experience in teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language. IBERO Spanish School has been working with the same professionals for years, reason by which we have an absolute confidence in them and in their teaching methods. Our focus here at IBERO Spanish School is on helping every student learn as much Spanish as possible as rapidly as possible. Many students only have a brief time to study and our small class sizes (7 maximum), highly qualified teachers, and comfortable learning environment ensure that whatever their level or aim, all our students get the most out of their time here. All our teachers are native Argentines; universities educated, and have a lot of experience in teaching Spanish to foreigners. We have staff who can also speak English, Portuguese and French. The school is well-equipped, and located in downtown Buenos Aires it’s within easy walking distance of the city’s major tourist attractions, theatres, restaurants and bars.
Free, included in your Spanish program here at IBERO:
- A city tour and cultural and social events every week.
- A weekly, varied social and cultural activities plan, organized by our
- Activities Coordinator.
- Coffee breaks.
- Internet access: WIFI, PC. You can bring your laptop or use our PCs here.
- Placement test & progression tests. Academic advice by our Teachers Coordinator.
- Diploma, upon completion of the Spanish program.
Why IBERO Spanish School?
- Small group instruction: Maximum class size: 7. Average: 4/5.
- Professional, experienced Spanish teachers.
- High quality, affordable, year-round Spanish programs.
- Absolute city-center location (Downtown Buenos Aires, five blocks away from the Obelisk).
- Comfortable, pleasant facilities
- Free broadband Internet access.
- 8-Spanish Language levels, with regular tests.
- Academically distinguished Spanish school staff.
- All Spanish course books are provided free of charge by the school.
- There is no registration fee.
- Social & tourist activities. Ping pong table and playstation 2 during class breaks Barbecues on our roof terrace every Friday!
- Airport pick-up
- Multicultural environment. Students are from the United States and Europe (70% from these 2 areas), also from Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Japan, and a small percentage from Africa. Students are between 18 and 65, with the majority falling between the 20 and 30 age category. University students, professionals and travelers all study here.
- Accommodation: All within walking distance or 10/15 minutes by bus from the school, most less than 15 minutes from the school, in safe sections of the city.
Learn Spanish with us and have fun!