Spanish courses in Buenos Aires
Íbero Spanish School in Buenos Aires is consistently recommended as a destination location to learn Spanish due to the energy of the city and its people.
There is no better city in Latin America and possibly the world to learn a second language than Buenos Aires, Argentina. Learning Spanish will transform from just taking lessons in a classroom to a complete experience as you immerse yourself in the culture and customs of Buenos Aires.
From meeting other travelers to socializing with Argentines and talking with your professors, you will benefit from sharing your experience with others. Buenos Aires is an ideal place to study Spanish and students benefit from the richness of the city many call ¨the Paris of the south¨. Íbero Spanish and TEFL courses offers activities such as world class theater, music recitals, sports events, shopping, and restaurants as well as many different places outside of the city to travel. Best of all, these activities are easily accessible through the public transit system as well as being affordable.
Spanish course highlights
- At Íbero, students learn to use Spanish in everyday life – not just the classroom.
- Our courses focus on giving students the tools and the confidence to deal with Spanish speakers in any situation.
- An initial placement exam determines the level at which the student should start, and each three week segment concludes with a Thursday review and a Friday exam before students progress to the next level. Upon leaving the school, each student receives a diploma indicating his or her final level of study.
- NOTE: Íbero customizes private lessons to meet the needs of each individual student according to his/her level and preferences.
- Academic materials and assessment as well as an exclusive Íbero textbook
- No previous qualifications required
- Highly qualified and experienced instructors
- No hidden extra costs or application fee
Íbero list of levels
- Beginner (Principiante I)
- Beginner (Principiante II)
- Intermediate I (Intermedio I)
- Intermediate II (Intermedio II)
- Intermediate III (Intermedio III)
- Pre-advanced (Pre-avanzado)
- Advanced (Avanzado)
- Superior (Superior)
Íbero Spanish School has developed its own line of educational textbooks that accompany each level of Spanish – from Absolute Beginner to Superior. Our materials were created from years of experience and dedication to teaching Spanish as a foreign language, and have proven worth as thousands of students have reached proficiency, and even fluency, with them.
Íbero levels compared to European standards
Íbero levels compare to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: Learning, Teaching and Assessment in the following manner:
- Beginner I: A1 Breakthrough
- Beginner II: A2 Waystage
- Intermediate I: B1 Threshold
- Intermediate II: B2 Vantage
- Intermediate III and Pre-advanced: C1- Effective Operational Proficiency
- Advanced and Superior: C2- Mastery
I learned a lot. Íbero was a much more structured than other Spanish schools in Buenos Aires. Sophia Miljanich, USA.
I had a great teacher. Very full of energy and dedicated to helping each student. She made the class very fun and I hope to come back to Íbero soon. Kevin Foley, USA.
Impressed with the school, and of course, I love the city! Omar Shakill, USA.
I did the course for two weeks and found it very intense but good. I felt my understanding was improving every day. I particularly enjoyed the conversation sessions. My teacher was very attentive and encouraging. Warren Giffin, Australia.
It was very helpful, although I did just a week. Nice people, fast Internet, new computers. I will recommend Íbero! Ronny Schnüringer, Switzerland.
The book is great .Excellent Spanish lessons in Argentina. Very good prices. Anne Van rootveld, Holland.