Study Spanish at Íbero Buenos Aires and experience Argentina
Looking for quality Spanish language schools in Buenos Aires?
Learn Spanish in Argentina and experience this magnificent country!
Study Spanish in Buenos Aires and learn about our fascinating culture. Why learn Spanish in Buenos Aires? Buenos Aires is often called the “Paris of South America,” for its architecture and rich European heritage. However, the city and its people, known as porteños, are a study in contrasts: European personalities and Latin American passion; wide boulevards and alleys; tango and rock and roll; sidewalk cafés and soccer fanatics;. Buenos Aires, which sprawls over 202 square kilometers and has a population of about three million, is a mix of fascinating communities, from the frenetic downtown and working-class tanguero neighborhoods such as La Boca and San Telmo, to wealthy districts such as Recoleta and trendy Palermo, to middle-class barrios such as Belgrano and Caballito.
Our students at Íbero Spanish School Buenos Aires take Spanish courses for various reasons: some are learning Spanish for work, others for University study and others simply for personal interest. Whatever your reasons are for learning Spanish in Argentina, you can be sure that our flexible courses will suit your individual needs. These are some reasons to choose Íbero Spanish.
- Íbero Spanish has a maximum of 6 students per class with an average of 4 students
- We always use modern Spanish immersion communicative teaching techniques
- Our Spanish Teachers have been carefully put together to ensure you Spanish progress rapidly
- Our Spanish intensive courses are well structured, intensive and responsive to all student demands
- Our Spanish classes are available in 6 different levels (A1 – C2) that correspond to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR)
- All our Spanish courses are open to adults aged 17 and over
- Our Spanish lessons can be started on any Monday of the year
- All our Spanish immersion classes are fun and enjoyable
- Our lessons are taught by Argentinian native Spanish speakers, educated to degree level and qualified to teach Spanish as a foreign language
- All our courses are suitable for students from beginner Spanish to advanced level
- All our Spanish classes missed due to public holidays in Argentina are made up