Long-term Spanish classes at Ibero Spanish School
Long-term Spanish classes in Buenos Aires
I will soon book me up for a long term course, but I have to find a housing before. But I have a question; I have received a scholarship from my old school here in Sweden, and I’m going to use it when studying Spanish. I have to study something (what I myself choose) in Spanish for 6 months. Can I sign up for 6 months, because my school here have to get the papers saying that the studies are of 6 months. And then if I feel that I have learned Spanish before this time, change to another course? Or do you only have Spanish at Íbero? And is there another cost if I want to cancel after let me say 4 months?
In order to give you the documentation that you need, you would have to pay for the program in advance. I have included below the other classes that we offer in the private class setting. Let me know what you decide to do.
Many business professionals from other countries who are visiting, working or living in Buenos Aires are interested in Íbero’s Business and Finance Course. While you are thinking about your plan of study in Argentina, keep in mind that the specialized Spanish subject options are endless, and the list below is just a sampling of the subjects available at Íbero.
- Argentinean and Latin American Literature
- Spanish and Medicine
- Argentinean and Latin American History and Art
- Argentinean History, Economics and Politics
- Business and Finance
- Lunfardo (Argentinean Slang)
- DELE (International Diploma of Spanish)
Íbero Spanish School prides itself on working with the needs of every individual and group, so the school can design a course for pretty much any need. Groups can enroll together or individuals can take private classes tailored just for them.
- Spanish Private lessons (10hrs/wk) 1 wk = 250 USD per person
- Spanish Private lessons (20hrs/wk) 1 wk = 380USD per person
- Spanish Semi- private lesson (10hrs/wk) 1 wk = 150USD per person
- Spanisn Semi- private lesson (20hrs/wk) 1 wk = 300USD per person