Spanish School in Buenos Aires - Learn Spanish in Argentina > Blog > About Buenos Aires > Five Must-See Attractions in Buenos Aires
Five Must-See Attractions in Buenos Aires
- Fuerza Bruta is an innovative, inexplicable theater show held in the Centro Cultural Recoleta. It is an immersive performance featuring live music. The show features strobe lights, moving projections, loud noises, water, mist & fog. Everyone that goes says it is the kind of performance you have to see to believe. Expect a breathtaking experience!
- Go to La Recoleta Cemetery and visit the resting sites of Evita and many more well-known historical figures of Argentina. The cemetery contains many elaborate marble tombs decorated with statues and wide paths that serve as avenues to venture through the site. The architecture and beauty of this cemetery is not to be missed!
- Visit La Boca and walk along the famous Caminito. The colorful street is filled with shops, restaurants, tango dancers, and La Boca Unique artwork infuses the area, live music fills the air, and delicious food is at your fingertips! What more could you ask for?
- The Plaza de Mayo is the main square downtown, and has several major landmarks – the Casa Rosada , the May Pyramid in the middle, the Metropolitan Cathedral, and much more. The Plaza is huge so there is a lot to see!
- Puerto Madero is a waterfront neighborhood in the most modern part of the city, featuring glass skyscrapers, elegant restaurants and chic nightclubs. It is a beautiful area of the city located close to the Costanera Sur, an ecological reserve that is perfect to enjoy on a leisurely afternoon.
Author: Florencia Bozzano
I am Florencia. I have started Íbero Spanish in 1999. I am a Translator and Profesora en Traducción and hold a MA TESOL Teacher Education from University of Leeds. With the knowledge and expertise of teaching Spanish to foreign students, I have created a program in Buenos Aires which is engaging for the student, in small Spanish classes.