Beginner Spanish course Buenos Aires, Intermediate and Advanced Spanish Course Buenos Aires
Conversational Spanish in Buenos Aires: Our Spanish School Íbero Buenos Aires offers a fully-customizable program of Spanish classes, and works directly with educational and cultural exchange programs around the world. Our daily Spanish Courses are offered year- round and taught by fully certified, Spanish native and bi-lingual instructors.
Spanish language levels at Íbero Spanish
BEGINNER Spanish level
The alphabet, ser/estar/haber/tener, things and people, personal pronouns, possessives, demonstratives, adjectives, adverbs, verbs in the present indicative.
INTERMEDIATE Spanish Level:
At the end of this level, the students must be able to:
- Understand different kinds of conversations at normal oral speed.
- Report past facts.
- Have enough language skills to communicate in everyday colloquial situations.
- Understand simple oral and written texts on the history and culture of Argentina.
- Express opinions, enunciate complaints.
- Express feelings and needs, make conjetures.
The students will be able to use the Present Progressive, Stem-changing verbs and the Past tenses in Spanish.
LOWER INTERMEDIATE level:
Conversational Spanish in Buenos Aires: The students must be able use the Present of the Subjunctive Way and the first Conditional (with the times and manners of the previous levels). Once this level is completed, the student will be able to:
- Speak on the telephone taking into account the Argentine conventions in formal and informal situations.
- Interact in discussions expressing opinions and using strategies of persuasion, and express wishes and feelings using complex phrases.
- Understand newspapers or magazine articles, written journalism and television or radial newscasters, as well as editing texts at an intermediate level.
- Express recommendations and requests in a complex way.
UPPER INTERMEDIATE level:
Conversational Spanish in Buenos Aires: The students must be able to produce using forms of the past of the Subjunctive Mood and the Conditional Compound (with the times and manners of the previous levels).
- Formulate hypothesis and conjectures in relation with present, past and future facts.
- Express recommendations and requests in a complex way.
- Understand literary texts of Argentine authors with the help of the Professor.
- Understand oral and written texts on Argentine history, with the assistance of the Professor.
Conversational Spanish in Buenos Aires: For students who do not make mistakes neither in the use of the structures or tenses. Students must manage easily both the understanding and the production of more complex written texts and oral speech and to give detailed information about general subjects as well as to understand any kind of literary texts. The students must be able to produce oral and writing texts adapted to the communicative situation.
Once this level is completed, the student will be able to:
- Produce coherent and correctly written texts on topics of his interest, making a correct use of punctuation.
- Use formal structures in oral and written texts.
- Carry out a formal oral explanation on a topic of his interest for an extended period of time.
- Carry out an argument in oral and written forms.
- Understand and critically perceive the messages of the mass media.
- Read complex texts.
- Make notes while listening to a native speaker who is present or whose voice is recorded.
- Understand informal, regional uses of Argentine Spanish (regional expressions and slang).
At the advanced level students are offered the possibility to study the language related to their special interests or professional fields: Economics, Biology, History, Argentinian and Latin American Literature.
Conversational Spanish in Buenos Aires: Students must be able to master the Spanish language with perfection. They have to speak and write with the most fluency of the language. This level is for students interested in completing their studies of the Spanish language and reaching a high level of knowledge on Argentine history and literature. As in the advanced level, students are offered the possibility to study the language related to their special interests or professional fields.
Student´s reviews – Conversational Spanish in Buenos Aires
“Florencia (the creator and my teacher at this Spanish program) is a fabulous Spanish teacher. I couldn’t have been happier with her lessons. My Spanish improved a great deal with her help. In two months I went from beginner Spanish to advanced Spanish texts. By the end, I couldn’t believe how much better my Spanish had become. Florencia incorporates the politics and culture of Argentina into her Spanish lessons, which I absolutely loved! Florencia is hard working, organized, very motivated, and great fun to work with. I would
definitely recommend her to anyone interested in taking Spanish language
classes”. Alix Van Sickle, Center for the Study of Democracy, Department of Political Science, University of California, Irvine.USA.
This letter is in regard to the creator of this program, an excellent Spanish
translator and teacher. I developed a wonderful relationship with
Florencia last Summer during my visit to Argentina. Not only did she help me in my studies, she also gave me some great insight on the country and how I would benefit from becoming bilingual. When I return to Argentina (someday), it would be an honor to get into contact with Florencia once again. I continue to keep in contact with her and encourage others to study with her.
Best Wishes to anyone interested in learning the Spanish language.
Florencia is a wonderful resource for you.
Sincerely, Ann-Marie Hershey, California,USA.