Buenos Aires in Spanish
Learn Argentine Spanish at Íbero School
- Spanish classes at ÍBERO take place from Monday to Friday.
- Classes take place in a relaxed atmosphere, maximizing Spanish study.
- We assign one teacher per course and we are devoted to give our students a better exposure to all styles of teaching, within the same methodology of the school. There are seven different levels (Beginner I, Beginner II, Intermediate, Intermediate I and II, Advanced and Superior).
- The emphasis in our Spanish classes is on the acquisition of oral language as well as the written one. Our method is the newest of all, the task-based approach, in which the student builds the language, so the time is always yours. The lessons are very active and also interactive, dynamic and cost-effective.
- All of the study material is included in the course fees.
- We issue a certificate upon the completion of the Spanish course.
- Spanish Group lessons are held during the morning (9-1) or in the afternoon (2-6).Group lessons have a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 7 participants.
- Spanish Private lessons are always in the afternoon (2-4, 4-6 or 2-6).
At ÍBERO Argentina, we have a wide variety of Spanish courses.
Classes combine listening, reading, writing and spoken skills so that students benefit from an all-round learning methodology.
List of empanadas places near Íbero Spanish School
Güerrín (Corrientes 1368, Centro)
Famed nationwide for its pizzas, this Italian-founded and family-run restaurant also makes delicious empanadas. The empanadas are classic – beef, chicken, and ham and cheese – and tasty. Try the ham-and-cheese fried empanada for a glorious experience.
El Cuartito (Talcahuano 937)
This very authentic eatery opened in the 1930´s and have become a staple in the city. They serves the best tuna and spicy meat empanadas.
La Morada Empanadas (Hipólito Yrigoyen 778)
At La Morada they make your empanadas upon receiving your order, they are homemade, fresh, and delicious. The place is cozy and cute with a fútbol game playing on the TV every time you enter. Definitely worth a try.
La Tucumanita (Av Rivadavia 776)
Here they serve all the classic Argentine food, locro, empanadas, milanesa. The empanadas are melt in your mouth delicious.
La Cocina (Florida 142)
You won’t find a place in B.A. with better combination of dough or filling as they do at La Cocina. They have a great selection to choose from.
What our students say
My experience here has been unforgettable, my teacher, awesome! I will miss the school! Stephanie Bergues, Paris, France.
I had a great time in the Spanish class with Rosanna teaching. The Spanish classes were hard but fun as well. The material and the book were easy to understand with good explanations of the Spanish language. ÍBERO Spanish school was friendly and inviting to all students with friendly, well informative staff. Very helpful and patient professors. Zoe Van Tilburg, Australia.
I’ve been very glad to have the classes to brush up my Spanish while I’ve been here and it’s made getting around the city so much easier! My teacher adjusted to my level quickly and helped me a great deal. Meredith Alcarese, USA.