Best Spanish Schools in Buenos Aires
In Buenos Aires there are multiple Spanish schools to choose from, there are definitely more schools here than in a lot of other areas in South America. Which makes choosing just one quite a task.
I made my decision by weighing out the pros and cons between about five of the top schools in Buenos Aires based on location, price, atmosphere, teacher qualifications, and overall ratings and reviews by previous students. My final decision was Íbero Spanish School and I am very pleased with the outcome. Here is a list of the similarities and differences I found that might help you, as well make the right decision for you.
- Íbero Spanish School in Buenos Aires offers competitive prices that are unmatched by any of the other Spanish schools of its caliber. Therefor classes cost much less than any of the other Spanish language schools.
- Íbero offers more options for Spanish classes, allowing students to take anywhere from one or two classes, one week, one month, and so on. Other Spanish schools make you pay upfront for a whole week at a higher price, usually without letting you try it out first.
- Íbero offers smaller class sizes that cater to students specific Spanish learning needs. Students don´t get lost in the crowd here and can form a good student, teacher bond in the process. This helps the student learn Spanish in Buenos Aires quickly and efficiently.
- Íbero has its own line of Spanish learning textbooks, which you will receive for free with your Spanish immersion class.
- All the Spanish professors at Íbero are certified, native Spanish speakers. Many other Spanish schools have the same qualification, but none match Íbero with all the above perks that Íbero offers.
- Íbero offers a TEFL Certification program which offers free job placement for one year or two, to work as an English Language Teacher in Buenos Aires.
I thought the IBERO TEFL course was excellent and learnt a lot. To be honest I think it is essential and cannot understand how you can do a one week TEFL course or Internet course and learn the same amount of skills. Building and classrooms are good. All of the staff were friendly and helpful. The teacher of the course was excellent. Stuart Trancred, UK.
I took the combo class IBERO TEFL and Spanish .Overall, a great experience. My teacher was very knowledgeable and experienced and my TEFL instructor was great. She was always prepared and I really enjoyed my teaching experiences, very useful. A very good, book especially. Jess Jones, UK.
I took the IBERO TEFL in Buenos Aires. Everything was great. My teacher was very good on all counts. Sam Johnson, USA.
I took both, the Spanish and the TEFL course at IBERO. The 3 week Spanish classes were awesome, my schedule worked out really well. I think the IBERO TEFL course was very informative and practical and material was useful and getting the opportunity to teach and watch others teach was invaluable! Very friendly and accommodating staff, building was well kept and cool with air conditioning! My teacher was very prepared and he structured classes well – the time passed quickly. He included lots of games and activities and I also appreciated preparation time he allowed. The teaching practices were really great and learning the different teaching methods was good at engaging everyone in teaching and learning. The materials were very organized and I will be using the book for many lessons. There were specific things to learn every class and most classes were engaging and also gave us time to work on our teaching classes. I liked all the teachers we practiced teaching with and the schedule was perfect. Hanna Roper, USA.
I took the combo class IBERO TEFL and Spanish. My Spanish teacher was great and everything was glorious! This TEFL course will definitely help me in the future .The IBERO TEFL book will come with me wherever I go. I feel a lot more confident about teaching. The practice teaching sessions were the best part. They were so useful!!! They are what make me realize it was possible for me to teach. Mary Gray, USA