Best prices in Buenos Aires for Spanish classes!
ÍBERO Spanish School offers eight levels of classes, ranging from absolute beginner to superior levels of Spanish. Each level is to be completed in three weeks, upon passing the examination at the end of each. The school approach to learning enables it to pace its classes at this rate of advancement. The school methodology is the task-based approach, which means that it molds each course around the deficiencies and preferences of each student. Grammar, vocabulary, verb conjugation and tenses, listening comprehension, and conversation are all part of the curriculum.
The school ensures that each student attains the predefined level of each level before advancing, but the path to reach the next level is the decision of the student. Each person learns in a variety of ways. The school just presents students with options to choose which method suits them best, whether they be doing written exercises, extensive listening, or simply conversing. This ensures the active will to learn, which is important in speaking a foreign language. The school offers both group and private classes, or a combination of the two, and a variety of cultural and recreational activities to complement any program.
1. Study Spanish at a language school in Argentina.
2. Move through eight levels of classes, from absolute beginner to superior levels of Spanish.
3. Complete each level in just three weeks, or about 60 hours of group lessons.
4. Learn about Spanish grammar, vocabulary, verb conjugation and tenses, listening comprehension, and conversation.
5. Enroll in group or private classes, or a combination of the two.