Homestays and shared Apartment in Buenos Aires
Homestays and shared Apartment in Buenos Aires: Íbero owners, as directors of a creative learning environment, have built in the idea that a fundamental part of Spanish immersionin Buenos Aires is the homestay. By sharing with an Argentinian family, you will improve your Spanish faster and it is the most effective way to become fully immersed into the Spanish language and culture of Argentina
ÍBERO HOMESTAYS AND SHARED APARTMENT
Íbero owners, as directors of a creative learning environment, have built in the idea that a fundamental part of Spanish immersion in Buenos Aires
Homestays and shared Apartment in Buenos Aires: is the homestay. By sharing with an Argentinian family, you will improve your Spanish faster and it is the most effective way to become fully immersed into the Spanish language and culture of Argentina. All our families are carefully selected by our staff at Íbero and we try our best to ensure that high living standards are maintained, students live in a clean, safe, and comfortable environment. All our host families live near the school (some walking distance, and others with a maximum of 15 minutes by public transportation, subway or buses).
All Íbero host families will do their best to make you speak more Spanish – homestay in Buenos Aires
and practice with them and be social but will be always sensitive and understand other cultures. All Íbero families normally organize weekend excursions where you will have a special opportunity to learn about the Argentinian culture as you will be of course be included in every aspect of their lives.
As it is of course a very pleasant experience, all our ex-students have created lasting friendships with their Buenos Aires family members. All our host families are diverse but we always make an effort to match students to a host family with common interests. If you have any special requirements, you must tell us before you arrive in Buenos Aires, at the time of booking. Tell us if you have allergies or do not want to live with children or pets.
Quick facts – homestay in Buenos Aires – Homestays and shared Apartment in Buenos Aires
All our homestays are super safe, comfortable and with 24 hour security, in the best neighborhoods of Buenos Aires.
- You will have your own private, fully furnished room. The bedroom will be always a single room of a reasonable size. Some bedrooms include a private bathroom.
- Our students never share a bedroom unless they have requested to do so with a friend or family or another person coming/booking with the student.
- The family will make you feel at home and they will help you to speak more Spanish.
- All homestays have WIFI and/or Internet access, so that you can bring your own laptop and study or work from your home in Buenos Aires.
- You will be given a door key, so that you can come and go as you please.
- You will have access to the kitchen, where you can prepare your own meals. We recommend preparing simple meals such as salads or sandwiches not very elaborated food.
Recommendations – Homestays and shared Apartment in Buenos Aires
- Do not bring people you know in Buenos Aires to your homestay.
- It is not allowed to share your bedroom if it was not requested in your original booking.
- You can bring classmates to the accommodation during the day.
- Please inform the family if you are going out and coming back to the house late.
- Please inform the school exact start and finish dates. Do not make further arrangements with the homestay to prolong your stay because the house manages usually a busy booking agenda with the school.
- If you are happy with the family, you can prolong your stay if you let the school know with prior notice, as early as possible
Summary – Homestays and shared Apartment in Buenos Aires
- We work closely with Argentinians of all different ages, lifestyles and family dynamics, who rent room(s) in their house to Íbero students. Not only do we handle the stress of finding a comfortable place for you to live but you also get the chance to live with locals and practice the Spanish you will be learning in class.
- All student housing rooms are singles (not shared) and fully furnished with shared bathroom, internet, and use of the common space of the house (living room, kitchen, balcony etc…).
- We only offer accommodation at safe and comfortable homestays and apartments.
- The Argentinian homes we work with are selected, visited and approved by the Íbero housing staff. We normally screen all our housing options to make sure everything is OK. These homes are in safe neighborhoods centrally located and in the vicinity of our school.
- Íbero homestay is not just about putting a roof over your head, it introduces you to and integrate you into the language and culture of Buenos Aires. For this reason, the minimum homestay is 4 weeks.
- You can book a homestay or shared apartment with Íbero for minimum 4 weeks and maximum 24 weeks.
- In order to complete your accommodation booking with us, it is a sine qua non requirement to provide your flight information (exact day and time of arrival, flight number and airline).